Dry Eye Disease Diagnosis and Advanced Corneal Topography
Expand your dry eye practice and benefit from comprehensive advanced corneal analysis.
Antares; Lumenis state of the art corneal topographer with advanced tear-film analysis featuring NIBUT analysis, MGD lipid layer grading, infrared meibography, pupillography and contact lenses fitting.
All-in-one solution, user friendly, with complete patients data history reports evolution.
- Dynamic view of non-invasive break-up time (NTBUT)
- Advanced tear film analysis
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) analysis
- including classifications
- Corneal topography
- Contact lens fitting with auto fit simulation
- Blue light for fluorescein images
- Keratoconus screening with classification
- Corneal wave front analysis
Dry Eye Advanced Analysis
Non-invasive tear break up time (NIBUT)
- Automatic measurement NIBUT
- Dynamic videokeratoscopy
- Tear meniscus height
- Fluoroscopy to measure BUT
- Analysis of Meibomian glands using a 5-point severity scale
- Upper and lower intern part of eyelid highlighted by infrared illumination