The new generation of out-patient Urology treatment and examination chairs
Optimised use, high level of comfort and first-class design combined with state-of-the-art technology and great value for money.
An upholstery width of up to 685mm at the back section and an individually adjustable head cushion attached magnetically to the chair offers patients pleasant and comfortable seating.
- Controlled by hand or foot control
- Access height only 550mm, even older or physically challenged patients can take a seat on the chair
- Safe working load up to 250kg
- Foot support or Gopel leg support options
- Paper roll compartment taking up to 500mm paper width
- Optimised adjustment speed and four selectable memory positions allow quick adjustment to the relevant position
- Chair can be quickly moved into the horizontal position (backrest goes flat and choice of two foot plates)
- Deep Gynae cut out offers improved access
- In a position of pelvic elevation, the rinsing basin stays horizontal
- Concealed wheels make the examination chair a mobile unit with quick central locking mechanism
- Improved hygienic conditions and easy cleaning. Even the area under the arco-matic® can be cleaned thanks to its mobility (optional)
- Multiple colours available for leatherette