Robust, reliable 577nm yellow laser photocoagulator for treatments including pan-retinal photocoagulation and diabetic retinopathy. The 577nm yellow laser is the ideal wavelength for photocoagulation and perfect for treatments near the macula.
• 1 x 577nm port
• Power up to 2 watts for unrivalled durability
• Advanced GentleFoot® footpedal
• User-Friendly, colour touch screen operation
• Single, repeat, painting and continous pulse modes
• MicroPulse Firing Mode – latest technology – gentle, subthreshold laser treatment offers improved safety, less thermal damage and less pain for the patient.
The Supra is ideal for use in an outpatient or theatre environment and is available with a full range of delivery systems, probes and other accessories.